Patiala police booked unemployed ETT/TET teachers, including those who had jumped into Bhakhra canal.
Protesting teachers had blocked the Bathinda-Chandigarh highway near Passiana.
The unemployed teachers were booked under Sections 309, 283, 120-B and 188 of the Indian Penal Code and Section 8-B of the National Highways Act, 1956.
- ATM Cash Withdrawals to Get Costlier from January 1,2022
- Patwari and Numberdar arrested in corruption case
- 5 coronavirus case in Patiala 22 June 2020
- PSPCL FLOATS TWO TENDERS FOR PROCUREMENT OF TOTAL 500 MW SOLAR POWER
- Powercut in Patiala on 26 March
- PM Modi releases coin, stamp on Guru Tegh Bahadur’s 400th Parkash Purab
- CBSE CLASS 12TH 2021 BOARD EXAMS CANCELLED
- Covid:2 deaths reported on 2 December in Patiala
- Patiala Police arrest 2 involved in vehicle-theft racket; find stolen bikes