In such a situation, a unique wedding of Ratlam city is in the discussion. The bride and groom took seven rounds wearing a PPE kit. The reason was the groom’s corona positive. Not only this, on getting the complaint, the wedding took place in front of the team of the administration that reached to stop the marriage. Only 4-4 people from both the families joined it. Family members blessed the bride and groom on the video call itself.
And this prompted a young couple in Madhya Pradesh to tie the knot and take ‘pheras’ wearing a PPE kit after the groom tested positive for COVID-19. The bride and the groom donned the PPE kit instead of the traditional marriage attire and tied the nuptial knot with her covid-infected beau in Ratlam on April 26.
- Patiala DC fix locations for Political rallies
- Advertisement to sell Punjab Government School building
- Ghar Ghar Rozgaar: 9592 get appointment letters
- Patiala DC checks strong room,All set for counting day 10 March
- Alert:840 covid case in Patiala 8 January
- Patiala has plenty of Coronavirus vaccines but few takers
- Illegal liquor recovered from sheller in Samana
- Punjab Government cancels pending examinations of class XII
- Patiala MC Elections 2017: Sukhbir Badal meets SAD Candidates