A senior resident Dr Rajan of Surgery department Govt Rajindra Hospital dies today due to Covid 19.
He was on ventilator for the last few days This is the first casualty of any medical professional in the Rajindra Hospital.
MP Patiala Preneet Kaur pays condolences
Saddened to learn about the untimely demise of Dr. Rajan Singh, who passed away in the morning due to Covid-19 complications. As a senior resident of surgery at Rajindra hospital he had been at the forefront of our battle to save lives from this deadly disease. My heartfelt prayers and condolences are with the family wrote Preneet Kaur on Facebook
- Sanjeev Sharma Bittu rejoins office of Patiala Mayor?
- The Punjab News Web Channel Policy, 2021
- Powercut In Patiala on 8 June
- SAI confers 246 athletes and coaches with first-ever SAI Institutional Awards
- Patiala Police Challan on Bullet Silencer/Exhaust
- Punjab declares black fungus a notified disease
- Patiala Improvement Trust gets new Members
- Patiala MC inspector caught red handed taking bribe
- Covid report Patiala 3 October area wise details