Punjab CM Bhagwant Mann First Day in office
CHIEF MINISTER’S OFFICE, PUNJAB
IMPLEMENTATION OF PRO-PEOPLE POLICES MY GOVERNMENT’S TOP PRIORITY: BHAGWANT MANN
ASSUMES CHARGE OF OFFICE AS 28TH CM OF STATE
Chandigarh, March 16-
Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann on Wednesday assumed the charge of his office in CMO at the Punjab Civil Secretariat this afternoon after taking oath at Khatkar Kalan, the ancestral village of Shaheed-e-Azam in the day earlier.
Punjab’s 28th Chief Minister entered the secretariat premises in the atmosphere of festivity prevailed at the Secretariat with rousing welcome by the employees standing around and in balconies. The Chief Minister took guard of honour from the 82nd Battalion of the Punjab Police at the Civil Secretariat.
The Chief Secretary Anirudh Tewari and DGP Punjab VK Bhawra along with senior IAS officers welcomed the Chief Minister by presenting bouquets.
Soon after taking the charge of his office, Bhagwant Mann in a short but clear message to the officers and employees present on the occasion said that the people of the state have given a historic mandate and his government would work for pro-people policies. The Chief Minister also assured the officers and employees would work in tandem for the betterment of the lives of the people
- Vaccination schedule of tomorrow June 19
- WhatsApp to let you use 1 account from 4 devices simultaneously
- Projects worth 361cr of Patiala Development will be completed on time
- Patiala repoll win proves our contention that Congress indulged in violence and booth captureing – SAD
- GST Council slashes tax rates on 177 items from 28% to 18%
- Bhagwant Mann appeal to Punjab Farmers
- Punjab Lockdown5 & Unlock1 in details
- Punjab CABINET APPROVES TO FILL UP 145 POSTS
- Patiala MC WhatsApp Number 8284996101