OPD services in PGI will remain closed on Mar 25 due to strike of outsourced employees
PGIMER seeks cooperation from Public and Hospitals/Medical Institutes in the city and in the adjoining UTs/states as Outpatient Deptt. (OPD) services at PGIMER will remain closed tomorrow in view of the strike call given by Outsourced workers deployed in the Institute. However, the Emergency and ICU services will remain functional.
“In an unprecedented turn of events, we have been constrained to close the outpatient department (OPD) services for tomorrow. However, we have chalked out a contingency plan for optimum functioning of Hospital services,” stated Prof. Ashok Kumar, Official Spokesperson, PGIMER.
Detailing about the Contingency Plan, the Official Spokesperson, PGIMER said, “Emergency Services at Nehru Hospital, APC, ACC, AEC and Advanced Trauma Center shall be provided with limited capacity. Patients already admitted in these areas will continue to be provided care.”
Soliciting cooperation, the Institute urged that the hospitals in the UT of Chandigarh, Jammu & Kashmir and in states of Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttrakhand &U.P should not refer patients to PGIMER Chandigarh on 25 March.
All the elective OTs in Nehru Hospital, APC, ACC and AEC shall be closed and all the scheduled procedures in Cath lab, Endoscopy. Bronchoscopy, Radiodiagnosis, PET Center and in any other such area shall stand cancelled.
As far as indoor admissions are concerned, the Institute expresses inability to admit any fresh case in Indoor areas for tomorrow. The patients already admitted shall be provided care. Even the diagnostic labs shall provide only emergency services.
- Covid vaccination schedule Of Patiala for 5 December
- 14 kms Sewage line cleared in Patiala
- Punjab State Dear Diwali Bumper Lottery 2021 Result
- Bhagwant Mann stops car traffic lights
- Congress vs Captain in Patiala: MC’s to show power tomorrow
- OMG 91 covid cases reported in Patiala 2 March
- Covid:279 case,4 deaths in Patiala 6 April
- Charanjit Channi will be Congress CM of Punjab
- Sowing of Rice date announced by Punjab