RBI CLEARS Rs. 24,773.11 CRORE CCL FOR PUNJAB FOR RABI MARKETING SEASON-2022
With the strenuous efforts of Aam Adami Party (AAP) government led by Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann for seeking Cash Credit Limit (CCL) from Centre before the commencement of wheat procurement season, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Monday cleared a sum of Rs. 24,773.11 crore towards CCL upto end April-2022 for the procurement of Wheat in Punjab during the ensuing Rabi Marketing Season (RMS).
Meanwhile, Bhagwant Mann also expressed gratitude to the Centre for timely release of CCL, which would go a long way in ensuring seamless procurement of Wheat during the current marketing season.
With this, the bulk of the CCL sought by the state government for the purchase of 132 lakh tonnes of Wheat for this season has been released by the central bank.
Bhagwant Mann directed the Food & Civil Supplies department to ensure smooth and hassle free procurement of every single grain of the farmers besides making payment to them of their produce from the very first day of procurement i.e. April 1, 2022.
- Get ready for Toll Tax on Punjab roads
- 5 IAS officers transferred in Punjab
- Viral Research Diagnostic Laboratory Patiala testing 5000 Covid19 samples a day
- Patiala:CM Channi announces 10 crore for Rajpura
- Darbara Singh Guru resigns
- Patiala:New born baby killed in fight between husband and wife in Nabha
- Proper solution on Dumping ground soon in Patiala
- Patiala Covid Vaccination Schedule 22 December
- Kejriwal promise electricity in Punjab if voted to power