9 Chairman/Vice Chairman resigned in Punjab
Chandigarh, March 30: Following the formation of Aam Adami Party (AAP) government led by Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann, as many as nine non-official office bearers of various boards/corporations have resigned.
Disclosing this here today, a spokesperson of Chief Minister’s Office said that those who have resigned from these boards/corporations included Chairman Mandi Board Lal Singh, Chairman Puncofed Avtar Singh and Chairman PRTC Satwinder Singh.
Apart from these, Director Punjab Small Industries & Export Corporation (PSIEC) Harmesh Chandar, Infotech’s Vice Chairman Kartik Wadhera, Directors Manjit Singh Saroya, Satish Kansal, Surjit Singh Bhoon and Dr. Naresh Pruthi have also resigned.
- PUNJAB INKS MoU WITH AMCHAM INDIA
- Punjab CM Bhagwant Mann’s Announcment on MLA Pension
- Rozgar Mela in Patiala on 29th Nov.2018
- Faridkot man burnt alive as car catches fire
- 20 yr old Nikhil killed by friends in Patiala
- Sukhbir Badal’s offer to resign as SAD president
- 86 Candidates get job on the spot in Patiala Rozgaar Mela
- Patiala get ready for Rain again
- Guru Arjan Dev Ji Shaheedi Purab 2022 Patiala:Day wise Kirtan Schedule