BHAGWANT MANN EXPRESSES CONCERN OVER CLASHES IN PATIALA
CHIEF MINISTER’S OFFICE, PUNJAB
BHAGWANT MANN EXPRESSES DEEP ANGUISH OVER CLASHES IN PATIALA
· EXHORTS PEOPLE TO MAINTAIN PEACE, BROTHERHOOD AND COMMUNAL HARMONY
Chandigarh, April 29: Terming the incident of clashes in Patiala as highly deplorable and extremely unfortunate that needs to be condemned by one and all in the strictest possible words, Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann on Friday appealed to the people to maintain law and order at all costs besides upholding the long traditional love, peace, brotherhood and harmony.
Expressing deep anguish over this shocking incident, the Chief Minister called upon the people to extend fulsome support and cooperation to the police and civil authorities by exercising restraint in this hour of crisis. He categorically said that no one would be allowed to disturb the hard earned peace and communal harmony in the state.
Meanwhile Bhagwant Mann also tweeted, “The incident of clashes in Patiala is deeply unfortunate. I spoke with the DGP, peace has been restored in the area. We are closely monitoring the situation and will not let anyone create disturbance in the State. Punjab’s peace and harmony is of utmost importance.”
Reiterating his government’s firm commitment, Bhagwant Mann said nothing should be done to disturb the peaceful atmosphere as we are all morally committed to make Punjab the most peaceful, harmonious and prosperous state in the country.
- Gaurav Yadav posted as Special Principal Secretary to Punjab CM
- FIR against Patiala man for Fake News
- 7year Jail to Former PPSC chief Ravi Sidhu
- New order by Patiala DC 10 November
- Nangal Boat Tragedy 1982:22 students of Our Lady of Fatima School,Patiala drowned while picnicking
- 3 Punjab Police Commissioner transferred
- Ahead of Budget Major decisions by Captain government today 18 February
- Preet Didbal Becomes First Sikh Woman Elected As Mayor In US
- Punjab Transfer Policy 2021