PUNJAB CABINET APPROVES RECRUITMENT TO 26,454 POSTS LYING VACANT IN VARIOUS GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS
HOME AFFAIRS, SCHOOL EDUCATION, HEALTH, POWER AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION AMONGST MAJOR DEPARTMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT DRIVE
Chandigarh, May 2: In a major decision to provide gainful employment opportunities to the youth looking for employment avenues, the Punjab Cabinet on Monday approved recruitment to 26,454 posts lying vacant in various government departments.
A decision to this effect was taken during a Cabinet meeting chaired by Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann here at CMO this morning.
According to a spokesperson of the Chief Minister’s Office, these posts belong to Group A, B and C. Major Departments involved in this process will be Home Affairs, School Education, Health, Power and Technical Education. The Cabinet also directed the concerned Administrative Departments to ensure transparent, fair and time bound recruitment. It has also been decided that interviews would not be conducted for the recruitment for Group-C posts. This decision would go a long way in achieving the goal to provide employment. Besides, this step would also optimise the working of Government departments as they will start working with full Human Resource on hand and provide government jobs to the youth of the State on the other.
- New office bearers of AAP Punjab
- Selected as Judge: World University Students have become inspiration for Youth
- Government endsHaj subsidy from this year
- Manjinder Sirsa slams Bhagwant Mann for touching Kejriwal’s Feet
- Krishna Murari sworn in as new ChiefJustice of Punjab & Haryana HC
- FIR against 7 Punjabi University Patiala employees in Corruption case
- Punjab govt dissolves all improvement trusts 2022
- Ram Charan organises langar at Golden Temple post massive success of ‘RRR’
- Dinkar Gupta appointed as DGP Punjab