SC refuses to postpone NEET PG exam 2022
Supreme Court dismisses plea to postpone NEET-PG 2022 scheduled for May 21, saying postponement will create chaos and uncertainty and will impact patient care and will cause prejudice to over 2 lakh students who have prepared.
- Punjab Gets New DGP Viresh Kumar Bhawra
- Punjab Elections 2022: Voting On February 14, Results On March 10
- New Pay scale of fresh recruitment in Punjab 2020
- Coronavirus:Guidelines for November 2020
- 12 IAS-PCS officers transferred in Punjab
- Punjab Govt advertisement for 750 posts
- Will Congress take action against Navjot Sidhu?
- Athletics coach Nikolai Snesarev found dead at NIS Patiala
- Weather update for Patiala April