Two sharp shooters arrested who killed Sidhu Moose Wala
NEW DELHI: In a major breakthrough, Delhi Police on Monday arrested three persons, including two main shooters in the killing of famed Punjabi singer Sidhu Moose Wala.
Special Cell has arrested Priyavrat Fauji, Kashis alias Kuldeep and Keshav who transported the shooters of the Bolero module after the incident. Three pistols, one assault rifle, eight grenades and one part of AK47 series of rifle were recovered: Delhi Police Special Cell.
A large number of arms & explosives including 8 grenades, 3 pistols and around 50 bullets recovered from the possession of the three persons including two main shooters arrested in the Sidhu Moose Wala murder case.
The shooters also purchased uniforms of Punjab Police during the incident, but could not use them due to the lack of name plates. A total of 6 uniforms were purchased: Delhi Police Special Cell
- Covid and vaccination report of Patiala June 20
- Captain speak up after meeting Sonia Gandhi
- 142nd Govt Mohindra College annual Sports meet begins
- AAP announces 5 more candidates for Punjab 2022
- SGPC Jathedar Surjit Singh Garhi joins BJP
- Hardev Singh posted as DPRO Patiala
- Appeal for Patiala people on Mahavir Jayanti
- Sirsa says Mohali DSP has notorious past
- Big jolt to Punjab Congress; 5 key leaders join BJP in Amit Shah’s presence