Bihar man dies after eating 150 momos with friends
A bet of Rs 1,000 among friends over who could eat the maximum number of momos cost a youth his life in Bihar.
Vipin Kumar Paswan, 23, slumped to the ground unconscious after eating 150 momos at a stall at Gyani Mor in Siwan district on Thursday.
His friends thought he was faking it to fool them but later realised the gravity of the situation and rushed him to a private hospital where he was declared brought dead.
A resident of Sihorwa village under Thave block in Gopalganj district, Vipin ran a mobile phone sales and repair shop at Gyani Mor under Barharia police station.