Disclosing this , the Jails Minister, Punjab, S. Sukhjinder Singh Randhawa said that an enquiry was entrusted to IG Kunwar Vijay Pratap Singh regarding the allegations levelled by the family members of inmates namely Brajesh Thakur and Kiranveer Singh lodged in the Central Jail Patiala pertaining to the inhuman torture, extortion as well as unnatural acts being committed with their kin by certain jail officers in collusion with the gangsters lodged in the jail.
The minister said pursuant to the enquiry, Rajan Kapoor Deputy Superintendent Grade -2 the then Superintendent Central Jail Patiala, Vikas Sharma and Sukhjinder Singh both Assistant Superintendents Central Jail Patiala and Pragan Singh Head Warder Central Jail Patiala have been ordered to be dismissed from the service.
- Manpreet Singh Aiyali new leader of SAD Legislative Party
- Man Booked For Taking Pet Dog To Kedarnath Temple
- RGNUL Patiala Student Sohini Bose found dead
- Covid:Micro Containment zone declared in 2 areas of Patiala
- Petrol, diesel prices cut by 1 paisa
- All is not well in Punjab Cabinet, ministers walkout
- PLC LIST OF STAR CAMPAIGNERS FOR ASSEMBLY ELECTIONS
- Picture’s of Suspects in Sidhu Moosewala killing
- Chd Administration relieves four PCS officers