Patiala police booked unemployed ETT/TET teachers, including those who had jumped into Bhakhra canal.
Protesting teachers had blocked the Bathinda-Chandigarh highway near Passiana.
The unemployed teachers were booked under Sections 309, 283, 120-B and 188 of the Indian Penal Code and Section 8-B of the National Highways Act, 1956.
- Sikh Mayoral Candidate Ravinder Bhalla Called Terrorist In Flyers In US
- Chandigarh Administration issues new advisory in view of increasing corona cases
- Patiala:Get ready for hot days ahead
- Patiala:Murder case solved, 1 held within 12 hours
- Sukhbir Badal appeal to Simranjit Singh Mann
- New Containment Zone declared in Patiala 27 April
- Covid:Canada bans flights from India
- Punjab Declares holiday in Govt Offices & Educational Institutions
- 50 lakh & Job to family member of Naik Rajwinder Singh of Patiala